Prices and Payment Terms.
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Diners Club, EnRoute, JCB for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
A Returns Merchandise Authorization Form (RMA) must be completed prior to returning any parts. Credit for returned parts will be issued at the time Patriot Diesel receives, inspects and approves returned merchandise, NOT when the RMA is submitted. All products must be returned to Patriot Diesel and inspected before a credit memo is issued to the account. No returns will be allowed on special orders, discontinued items, painted or modified products.
Pay particularly close attention to order details at the time you receive your products to ensure that, should a return be necessary, all required parts and paperwork are included in the return shipment.
Follow instructions and warnings on packaging before opening. Pay attention to the label on the outside of the box to ensure your new parts match the vehicle to which you are fitting them. You are responsible for repackaging returned items to the same standard in which they were received. Poorly repackaged products are highly likely to be damaged during the return and therefore credit will be denied. Customers are reminded to unpack, dry fit and examine all parts before installation.
Patriot Diesel’s Return Terms:
1 For Non-Defective Parts: The item must have been purchased from Patriot Diesel within the past 30 days. The original invoice number must also be provided. Products must be in the condition you received them in and must be in the original box and/or packaging.
2 For Defective Parts: The item must not have exceeded the manufacturer warranty period. Patriot Diesel will give you instructions for those situations after the RMA Request has been reviewed.
3 For All Parts: Patriot Diesel must first be contacted either by phone, or by completing the Patriot Diesel RMA Form. The form must be accurately completed, submitted and approved by Patriot Diesel prior to shipping your parts. For warranty items, full explanation of the problem must be completely and accurately described. The returned items must match the parts and descriptions given in the RMA.
4 Patriot Diesel reserves the right to refuse credit according to, but not limited to, the following conditions
· Electronic devices are non-returnable.
· The Item is returned for a non-warrantable reason.
· The Item is not as described on the RMA.
· The Manufacturer requires that you deal directly with them regarding defective items.
· The Manufacturer's Warranty policy takes precedent on issuing of credits. Credit may then be issued upon the Manufacturer’s approval and will include applicable return shipping charges. No credit will be issued for labor expenses incurred. Other Manufacturer related fees may apply.
· Items returned because of missing parts will be handled by the Manufacturer. At Patriot Diesel's discretion, Patriot Diesel may act as a liaison to resolve the issue.
· Product has been installed/damaged from installation
· Product is missing parts, including the manuals etc.
· Product is not in the original packaging.
· The products Serial number is different from the original serial number shipped to the buyer.
· It is determined that the product is not re-saleable due to actions by the customer
· Special orders are not refundable under any circumstance.
· Patriot Diesel will not under any circumstance reimburse labor charges or installation fees.
5 Restocking fees will be applied for all returned items. Typical 15% minimum, will be assessed upon receiving parts, any damage will cause restocking fees to increase.
1. RMA Request form must be completed.
2. Within 48 hours you will be contacted via phone or email regarding your return request.
3. If approved, customer will then receive instructions and an RMA# for the return to be completed. (Please note: RMA#’s are only valid for 30 days. If your RMA has expired the customer will need to request and have a new RMA# approved.)
4. Shipping & Preparing your item for shipment:
a. All returns must be securely packaged in an outer carton. It is important to package your return well to avoid damage as that may result in a decline of your refund.
b. DO NOT write on the original product packaging.
c. Product MUST be in new, resalable condition, containing all original boxes, packaging, parts, manuals, etc.
d. Mail your package to Patriot Diesel using a reputable shipping company with a tracking number. It is also important to keep your tracking number until the process of your return is finished.
5. Once the return has been received all returns will be inspected, at our discretion credit may be refused. A stocking fee up to 15% may apply.
6. Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred on returned products. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
A restocking fee will be charged up to 15% to cover any original shipping, credit card and any other fees that are associated with the order on returns for credit. Excluding returns for exchange. The restocking fee will increase if part has been received damaged.
Patriot Diesel only ships within the United States via UPS/FED EX/USPS for all orders that are non-truck freight. Patriot Diesel reserves the right to cancel any order(s) and issue a full refund for any order(s) that are placed to an address that is not in the United States.
Most products that are ordered are shipped within 3-4 business days with the exception of products that are on back order and/or direct ship products/items.
Products that are out of stock or special ordered items/products may take 1-2 weeks to be received. Please contact us at 775-470-8596 during our business hours to get an estimated shipping date.
Patriot Diesel is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather or unforeseen incidents.
APO/FPO Shipping, Military Address
Patriot Diesel cannot ship to any APO/FPO addresses. If you are needing product to a APO/FPO military address please consider shipping to a stateside address and then sending the package overseas through the US Postal Service as an alternative.
A core is a replacement stock part included in, but not limited to, turbos, injectors, injection pumps, and high-pressure oil pumps. Most of these products will have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. If a core charge is required you must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge the 14 day time period given for the return. All cores must be like for like with all of the pieces and parts that were received on your new replacement product.
No upfront Core Charge
If you opt to send your cores in first your new injectors will not be mailed until after your cores have been received and inspected. Please see our Core Return Procedure on how to properly return your core and review our core return policy. If you have any questions regarding returning your core please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Core Physical Condition
All cores must be in a rebuildable condition in order to receive a full refund of the core charge. If the returned core has any of the following conditions you will not receive full credit. With any of these conditions the amount of the credit will be determined by the manufacture.
· Water Damage
· Missing parts and/or pieces
Core Return Procedure
1. Print/fill out Core Return Forms (This forms is emailed to you when you purchase an item with a core return. If you do not receive the form via email please contact us.). It is important to also keep a copy of your completed forms for your records.
2. Keep all original packaging of your new product to use for your core return.
3. Drain all fluids (i.e. oil, fuel, etc.) out of the core before it is returned.
4. Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new product back onto the core.
5. In order to insure that UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject your package due to a leakage of fuel or oil place the core inside a plastic garbage bag then wrap it to prevent leaks.
6. Then place the core inside the box.
7. Put your filled out Core Return Form and place it in the box to be sent back with the core.
8. You will be responsible for the shipping charges for the core. You can use whichever shipping provider you prefer. Please email Patriot Diesel your tracking number with your order number to email@example.com. Without a confirmed tracking number Patriot Diesel cannot guarantee receipt of your core resulting in loss of your refund.
****EMISSIONS WARNING MUST READ***
The products covered by this disclaimer are designed and intended solely for legally organized and sanctioned, closed-course, off-road competition use and are not for use on public streets, roads or highways. As noted above, these products are capable of disabling or bypassing emissions. These products are for the above-mentioned uses only or where emissions equipment is not required by law. Use on public streets, roads or highways in the United States is a violation of federal and certain state (including but not limited to California) environmental laws.
Some products may be capable of disabling all or part of the emissions system on some vehicle applications, at the discretion of the end user. Emissions removal is NOT legal anywhere in the USA, unless the vehicle is not registered with the Division of Motor Vehicles and is being used solely as a competition race vehicle. By selecting any settings that can allow removal of emissions equipment, YOU as the end user, ACCEPT ALL RISK AND LIABILITY associated with its use, and by default, agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. This product may allow emissions removal and it is intended and developed for off-highway, organized, sanctioned, closed-course Race/Competition use ONLY. Any other use, on any road, public or private, within the USA, is strictly prohibited.
2. If your vehicle has been registered in the USA for highway use, we advise that you do not select or alter any settings or calibrations.
3. This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration and safety.
4. Use of this product may damage and or destroy mechanical/electrical components of this vehicle.
5. Use of this product may void and or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
6. Vehicle operator understands that the use of this product may necessitate additional driving skills in order to safely operate the vehicle.
7. Vehicle operator accepts sole responsibility for the safe, proper and legal use of the vehicle at ALL times.
8. The purchaser, end user and vehicle operator releases Patriot Diesel Performance and Off-Road from ANY and ALL claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of any product that is in violation of the terms and conditions listed in this policy, the product disclaimer, and or the product installation instructions. Patriot Diesel Performance and Off-Road, LLC, DBA Patriot Diesel, and Patriot Diesel & Automotive, including the owner(s), and all employees, will NOT be liable for any indirect, direct, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines caused by the use or installation of any product(s).
In the case of tuning, before allowing you to access any settings or calibrations that may allow emissions removal, you will be asked by the tuner to electronically agree to the terms and conditions listed above. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are certifying that you are the operator of the vehicle and assume ALL risk, liability and consequences that may result from its use. WARNING, you are using this product at YOUR OWN RISK!
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Other than as expressly set forth herein, the Seller, together with its distributors, jobbers and dealers shall in no way be responsible for the product’s proper use and service. In no event shall the Seller be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind or nature, whether or not the Buyer was advised of the possibility of damage, arising or resulting from the use or performance of the product, and the Buyer hereby waives any and all such claims.
The Buyer acknowledges that he/she/it is not relying on the Seller’s skill or judgment to select or furnish goods suitable for any particular purpose and that the Seller has no liability that will extend beyond the scope of the limited warranty contained herein, and the Buyer hereby waives all remedies or liabilities, expressed or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, (including, without limitation, any obligations of the Seller with respect to fitness for any particular purpose; merchantability; and special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by the Seller’s negligence.
The Seller disclaims any warranty and expressly disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages related to the Buyer’s use of the product. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of any liability for personal injury is a material term for this Agreement and the Buyer agrees to indemnify the Seller and hold the Seller harmless from any claim related to the product and its use or performance. Under no circumstances will the Seller be liable for any damages, liabilities, costs or expenses incurred as a result of by reason of the use, performance or sale of the product, including without limitation, any damages, liabilities, costs or expenses incurred by reason of the Buyer’s negligence related to those uses of the product as a result of the removal of the speed limiter.
The Seller assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of the product. It is the installer’s responsibility to check for proper installation, and, if in doubt, contact the manufacturer.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
• Racing - The warranty for parts designated "race" covers manufacturer defects. Should a race part fail due to a defect in manufacturing as determined by Patriot Diesel, customer is entitled to replacement of that specific part.
• Street - The warranty for parts designated "street legal" covers manufacturer defects. Should a street legal part fail due to a defect in manufacturing as determined by Patriot Diesel, customer is entitled to a refund, credit, or replacement of a comparable part.
• All warranty determinations including but not limited to the cause of part failure and customer remedy will be determined by Patriot Diesel or the manufacturer to properly assess the issue.
• In all cases, the item must not have exceeded the manufacturer warranty period.
Notification of Policy Changes
Our Site may contain links to or from other websites and you should be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites linked to the Site.
You and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies).
Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Communications to Serve You
If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive an email to confirm their order. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that Patriot Diesel offers its customers. Further, the information may be used by Patriot Diesel to create and deliver to you our newsletters, email advertisements, surveys or other communications. If you later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, you may use the unsubscribe features that will be made available to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number, mailing address and email address. You will be removed from any future mailings.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent. Patriot Diesel takes great pride in having you as a customer and we will ensure your privacy as a customer. Patriot Diesel does not sell or exchange names or any other information about our customers with third parties.